Located in an enviable position, Mascot Central will offer residents outstanding proximity to shopping, entertainment, recreation, childcare and top educational institutions.
With an onsite shopping centre providing residents access to Woolworths and specialty stores, you won’t ever need to travel far to enjoy all the conveniences you need.
But if you do need to travel, Mascot Central is in the ideal location, with plenty of public transport options, as well as easy access to main arterial routes.
Next to Mascot train station and AirportLink
Lots of bus routes servicing the area
Minutes to Sydney CBD
Close to domestic and international airport
Within reach is Bourke Road, King Street and the Eastern Distributor
Mascot Central offers the ultimate in luxury apartment living.
With modern timber flooring throughout living areas, and sophisticated kitchens showcasing the latest appliances, you’ll love coming home to life at Mascot Central.
- ILVE stainless steel appliances including microwave, oven and integrated dishwasher, plus gas cooktop and ducted rangehood
- Porcelain splashback and soft-closing drawers add a practical, sophisticated touch
- Reconstituted stone bench tops ensure lasting quality
- Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites
- Frameless glass showers
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Mirrored wall hung cabinetry providing ample storage
Comfortable living areas:
- Slimline integrated split system air conditioning throughout
- Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Internal laundry with dryer included