Sundale offers the last chance to be a part of this enviable lifestyle. The stunning tower designed by Meriton will feature luxury apartments, first class facilities and a shopping centre below to cater to all your retail, dining and entertainment needs. Sundale’s premium affordable apartments will boast breathtaking uninterrupted 360 degree water and district views, never to be built out, with most enjoying a north or east aspect.
Sundale is in the heart of Southport, with the very best it has to offer conveniently within reach.
Walking distance to the famous Gold Coast beaches, walking tracks, bike paths, BBQ areas and playgrounds alongside easy access to all of the key attractions the Gold Coast has to offer.
- The multi-million dollar Broadwater Parklands recreation area, which will include the new Commonwealth Games aquatic centre, gymnastics centre and triathlon race transition centre
- The Gold Coast Light Rail System, with a station situated directly in front of the complex
- The Southport shopping and central business district
- Chinatown nearby
- The Gold Coast hospital, with its new Griffith University wing – Gold Coast University Hospital
- The cafes and restaurants of Main Beach
- Some of the Gold Coast’s finest schools including The Southport School and St Hilda’s
- Griffith University
Sundale’s premium affordable apartments will boast breathtaking uninterrupted 360 degree water and district views, never to be built out, with most enjoying a north or east aspect.
Choose from either 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments, with or without a full size study, and all with secure undercover parking.
The highest quality finishes and fittings have been selected, including:
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with ducted rangehood
- Stone benchtops
- Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
- Wall-mounted toilet and basin suites
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Frameless glass balconies
Sundale’s panoramic water and district views will have you amazed from every floor.