TURNKEY HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES – INCLUSIONS
All homes include quality fixtures & fittings such as:
• Stylish interiors offering three preselected colour schemes
• 20mm reconstituted stone kitchen benchtop with square edge
• Laminated timber flooring or ceramic tiles to living and dining area
• First grade quality carpet to remaining areas
• Down lights to entry, hallway and wet areas, oyster lights to living, dining and bedrooms
• Landscaping to both front and backyards, fencing and driveways
• Quality Kitchen Appliances
• Soft close to drawers
• Door Bell, Clothesline, Letter Box
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
With brand new sports fields, a pocket park and Livvi’s Place playground, Elara is an inclusive and active community that encourages exercise and play for people of all ages and abilities. Enjoy over 7 kilometres of walking and cycling pathways for connecting with neighbours and enjoying the sunshine. The central and northern playing fields will be connected by a green link contributing to more than 40 hectares of open space within Elara
Elara is conveniently located just 10 minutes by car from Schofields Train Station. That means getting into Sydney’s CBD,Parramatta and Blacktown is quick, convenient and economical. Getting to the station has become even easier with a FREE shuttle bus service during peak hours taking residents to and from Schofields Train Station.
Sydney Business Park down the road offers a Costco, Aldi and Bunnings and there’s Greenway Marketplace with Woolworths and specialty stores for your convenience. Nearby Plumpton Marketplace has everything you want in your local centre, from fashion to food and services. Less than 20 minutes drive away isRouse Hill Town Centre, with fantastic dining and entertainment options. Plus nearby Westpoint Blacktown features a Myer, 250 specialty shops and Hoyts Cinema.
Elara has education well organised with the St Luke’s Catholic College catering years K-12. The school is currently operating and enrolling children from early learning, to kindergarten and through to Year 8. St Luke’s Catholic College will grow to be a complete K-12 school by 2020.There is also a future state primary school planned within the community, and a proposed primary school and proposed highschool nearby.