Park Sydney’s inner Sydney apartments are nestled just 4km from the CBD and only two train stops from Central Station.
Conveniently close to a range of major universities, Park Sydney is easily accessible by public transport from the University of Sydney, University of NSW, and University of Technology.
Erskineville is a vibrant and artistic cultural hub in one of the most connected locations in Sydney, with a thriving, close-knit local community that is absolutely bursting with character.
As one of the most sought-after suburbs in the heart of inner Sydney, you’ll find your own slice of serenity amongst green parks, historic terraces, and leafy tree-lined streets.
Don’t miss your last chance to own an apartment at one of the most significant new developments in Sydney.
- A family friendly hub with parks, playgrounds, and a new childcare centre.
- Home to fresh produce, specialty provedores, a gourmet café and restaurant strip.
- Calm, safe cycleways and ample bike parking.
- Integrated retail convenience to suit the hours of your lifestyle.
Everything in one place
Park Sydney holds the key to everything you and your family need for a carefree, community-focused and convenient lifestyle. With the extensive rolling green space of McPherson Park and pocket parks at every turn, Park Sydney encourages an active and outdoor lifestyle.
Find the ultimate spot for a picnic under the pergola, keep the kids entertained at the playground, and treat your friends to weekend barbecues under the all-weather shaded area. Childcare facilities include a fantastic outdoor space to safely play and learn. This leisurely lifestyle is at your fingertips every day at Park Sydney.
There’s nothing better than spending time with good friends and family – especially when there’s great food involved. For those who love to cook, enjoy the convenience of a full-range supermarket, fresh green grocers and specialty providores on site.
For those who prefer relaxed weeknights and entertaining, the wide selection of restaurants downstairs are sure to do the trick. Love heading out and trying new food? Take a bite out of one of the many parkside eateries instead. Park Sydney lets you experience that wonderful feeling of being everywhere without having to go anywhere.
Make it local
Park Sydney will become part of the fabric of Erskineville’s thriving, close-knit local community, which is bursting with character, art and culture.
Your Park Sydney apartment provides a slice of serenity among the green parks, historic terraces, and leafy tree-lined streets. Perfect for lazy afternoons, sunlit strolls, relaxed dining and easy living.
Erskineville wasn’t always the same pint-sized suburb with pocket parks and restored terrace houses that it is today. Park Sydney was previously occupied by Metters Ltd (1907-1974), an Australian manufacturer of cast iron stoves, including the famous Kooka Stove.
Sitting on the city edge, Erskineville has retained its village vibe through decades of change. A melting pot of food, arts and entertainment that shares borders with Alexandria, Newtown and St Peters.
Park Sydney continues Erskineville’s story by creating a masterplan development with pocket parks, convenient retail and parkside cafés. It will be a part of the new Ashmore Precinct, a place to meet, dine and entertain. Welcome to the new local.
As the most appealing new development in the city, Park Sydney lets you experience the benefits of integrated living with shops, dining and parks all in one place
- Mix of Studio, 1,2and 3 bedroom apartments spread over 2 buildings
- Live upstairs and shop downstairs, with curated retail and dining experiences, public parkland, a full supermarket and commercial childcare centres available to all residents
- The community offers6.9-hectare Park Sydney precinct will feature over 7,400sqm parks with play areas, BBQ facilities, amphitheaters, walkways and cycleways into the city.
- Situated near two train stations
- Close proximity to a range of major universities
- Award winning architect WMK has also crafted these apartments through a design excellence competition ensuring timeless appeal
Project Address : 149 Mitchell Road, Erskineville, 2043
Number of Apartment : 325
Developer : Greenland
Architect : WMK
Interior : Alexander & Co