New project now selling in the fast growing Southwest corridor ‘origin on fifth’
- 2.3.4 bed terraces from $499k
- single contract
- Torrens title
- DA approved
- Very close to Leppinton Train station
- Future business parks and retail surrounding
- close proximity to schools, shops & parks
Leppington’s exciting growth over recent years has brought with it a wide selection of amenity. Great schools and childcare are just moments away, as is the brand new Leppington train station with
direct services to Parramatta and the CBD. Its proximity to the M5 and M7 means you can get to anywhere in Sydney with ease. And the upcoming Western Sydney Airport will make travel even simpler.
Part of the Rose Grounds Masterplan, Origin on Fifth is the next exciting stage for this young and vibrant community. Leafy green streets and pathways connect this masterplan, to offer a close-knit neighbourhood, where village life really does ring true.
This release of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom townhomes have been a considered design brought to life by the experienced teams at Crownland Developments and Creation Homes. Landscaped front gardens meet modern facades of bright tones and quality materials, to offer a home that you will love to live in.
Private terraces are perfect for the family to unwind in, and seamlessly connect to living spaces within the home, making them ideal for entertaining. Each townhome also has a rear access garage, with space for vehicles as well as additional storage.
- 47.4km approx. to Sydney CBD
- 14.7km approx. Liverpool CBD
- 35.3km approx. Sydney Airport
- 15.3km approx. Western Sydney Airport
- 6.2km approx. Carnes Hill Market Place
- 2.3km approx. Austral Public School
- 5.3km approx. John Edmondson High School
- Address: 230 Fifth Avenue, Austral NSW 2179
- Number of lots (Overall): 136
- Number of Lots (Stage 1): 20
- Land Registration: Anticipated for May 2018
- Commencement of Construction: June 2018
- Project Completion: Early 2020