LIFE BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
nbh offers the opportunity to secure your very own prestigious apartment in a sustainable and connected urban village in the heart of Macquarie Park, one of the fastest-growing suburbs in Sydney.
Curated Shopping, Cafe and Fresh Food Provideores
Enjoy the ultimate in convenience, with the future Lachlan’s Square set to become the community’s key retail destination, lined with supermarkets, food emporiums and essential services, as well as day care and playground facilities for your families.
Nature Surrounds You
Get back to nature, with easy access to Lane Cone National Park, nature reserves and parklands, as well as the world-class North Ryde. Chatswood and Avondale golf courses just moment away.
DESIGNED WITHOUT COMPROMISE
A selection of beautifully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom apartments to suit every lifestyle and every stage of life.
ALL YOU NEED IN ONE CENTRAL HUB
nbh will become the centrepiece of the Macquarie Park community, featuring unrivalled resort-style facilities and handy proximity to transport, with the North Ryde and Macquarie Park train stations on your doorstep, as well as the Epping Road bus corridor and the M2 motorway
Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is set to be north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience will be a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Designed by one of Australia’s most established architecture firms, Bates Smart
- The 7,000sqm Lachlan’s Square Village sits at the heart of the development and includes an amphitheatre and Childcare that will operated by Ryde Council
- Location: Only 15km to the Sydney CBD
- Transport: minutes’ walk to either North Ryde or Macquarie Park Metro stations, as well as Epping Road bus services
- Retail: 4,500sqm of retail incorporating curated shopping, cafés, fresh food providores and a supermarket
- Shopping: major regional shopping centres of Macquarie, Top Ryde and Chatswood moments away
- Recreational facilities: adjacent to the ever-popular Lane Cove National Park, while the world-class North Ryde, Chatswood and Avondale golf courses are nearby
- Education: one of Australia’s top 10 universities – Macquarie University – is within 5 minutes by car or public transport