Topia is the second stage release within The Retreat, Sydney’s newest resort-style master-planned community. Rising to 13 storeys alongside idyllic landscaped parklands, Topia’s striking architectural form is home to 190 generously sized apartments crowned by split-level luxury penthouses with beautifully crafted townhouses below.
Perfectly positioned in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, Sydney’s newest residential hotspot, Topia is just 650m to Olympic Park train station and on the doorstep of the proposed Stage 2 Parramatta Light Rail.
- The proposed stage 2 Parramatta Light Rail will see a new station built at Sydney Olympic Park which will connect the area to Parramatta
- 650m to Olympic Park Train Station, with future express rail connection between Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBD by Sydney Metro West Project
- Perfectly located adjacent to the new 2,000sqm central park which features an exclusive resident only landscaped podium garden designed by award-winning landscape architects, CONTEXT. The park comes complete with state-of-the-art BBQs, an under cover dining area and extensive turfed spaces
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf offers ferry services along the Parramatta River to North Sydney or Circular Quay in just 30 minutes
- The exciting Westconnex project which will see the M4 widening between Homebush and Parramatta and a tunnel from Homebush to Haberfield
- Surrounded by numerous shopping destinations including Direct Factory Outlet, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Westfield Parramatta
- Near the heart of Sydney’s largest entertainment precinct, Sydney Olympic Park, which is home to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena, Spotless Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre
- Surrounded by Sydney’s finest schools and universities including University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, James Ruse Selective High School, The Kings School, MLC Sydney, Santa Sabina College, Meriden and Trinity College
- Bicentennial Park is just a 15 minute walk from the ground level featuring 40 hectares of beautiful parklands