From Blueprint to fruition
Born from a vision of an elegantly tapered tower resting upon an exuberantly sculptured podium, Omnia is the triumphant result of creative collaborative minds.
While its hourglass shape reflects the key crossroads of this premium location, Omnia’s distinctive podium draws in the heritage streetscape and delivers its rhythm around the peninsula end of its expansive site.
As such, the harmonious union of the tower and podium will position Omnia as a new and awe-inspiring landmark that crowns the region as the place to be.
Your Unique Sense of Style
With a range of distinguished colour palettes and finishes that sit creatively within light and dark schemed options, Omia’s residences cater for all refined tastes and await framing by your unique personal touches.
Where Daily Adventures Await Discovery
With the CBD, Woolloomooloo Wharf, the stunning Sydney Harbour and the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens all within walking distance of Omnia, the very best of Sydney is on call.
Discover what makes the iconic Macleay and Victoria Streets, and Challis Avenue so appealing to avid shoppers, lovers of art deco architecture and historians alike.
Breathtaking At Every Turn
When location is everything, Omnia excels in welcoming in views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and inspiring outlooks over Elizabeth Bay, Rose Bay and North an South Heads.
With almost every apartment offering a balcony opening up to east and west exposures, you can take in the morning air with inspiring views to match.
A new-born landmark within lively, cosmopolitan surrounds, Omnia encapsulates the essence of world-class architecture – right here in the harbour city of Sydney
Rising 20 storeys above a sculptured podium, this modern-day architectural icon boasts a commanding glass-clad façade that wraps tight around its unique, hourglass form.
Combining breathtaking views with a unique location in the glamourous suburb of Potts Point, Omnia is your dream destination.
- Designed by award-winning architects Durbach Block Jaggers and interior designers SJB
- Views over Sydney Harbour, Sydney CBD or Rushcutters Bay
- Luxury living with a lobby concierge and security
- Perfectly manicured open-air podium gardens with lush, green landscaping and BBQ facilities
- Minutes’ walk to Kings Cross train station; 10 minutes’ walk to Sydney CBD
- Woolworths Metro on level one podium and a selection of retail on ground floor
- Shopping: Westfield Sydney and Pitt Street Mall in close proximity
- Dining: walking distance to Ms G’s, The Butler, Cho Cho San, Apollo and top restaurants at Woolloomooloo Wharf
- Recreational facilities: near to Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Pool, Rushcutters Bay Park and Centennial Park
- Prestigious schools: close to St Vincent’s Potts Point, Ascham Girls, Cranbrook and Scots College