Meriton bring a new dimension to luxury living with these impressive residences set in the thriving heart of Mascot. Spectrum presents 367 spacious apartments across four boutique residential towers enjoying due north and east views towards the Sydney city skyline, and internally over the vast landscaped gardens through floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Secluded from busy roads on a prime corner position and surrounded by beautiful parks and podium gardens, Spectrum’s generous and functional layouts ensure these homes provide a sanctuary-like feel at every turn. Just 100m to Mascot Train Station, Bus services and the Meriton Retail Precinct at Mascot Central. Spectrum lies at the Center of an increasingly vibrant inner-city neighborhood only 5km from Sydney CBD and 1km to Sydney Airport. Close to leading schools and universities, Spectrum is an outstanding urban sanctuary that marries luxury, style and comfort in a natural yet vibrant neighborhood. Without doubt, Spectrum will continue to capitalize on strong rental growth, low vacancy rates and steady capital growth.
Spectrum’s masterfully conceived interiors exude elegance, providing a lifetime of desirable comfort.
Designer living areas:
- All apartments are designed to maximise natural light throughout the year, with floor to ceiling glass
- Large format tiles featured throughout living/dining and kitchen areas
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Frameless, smoky mirrored built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Media hub in most apartments
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
- Modern kitchens feature SMEG stainless-steel appliances including microwave and integrated dishwasher
- SMEG cooktop, oven with black glass and undermount ducted rangehood
- Black Smokey Mirror splashback and caesarstone benchtops for lasting quality
- Polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers for a premium feel
- Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles with feature tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Custom Meriton wall-mounted white cabinet with full mirror doors
With easy access to Spectrum’s ultimate resort facilities, you can ensure your family or friends will be entertained with a variety of leisure activities all year round.
- Each tower has a warm welcoming lobby and security access
- 1,200sqm of Lush landscaped parklands and manicured podium gardens
- Indoor aquatic centre including heated lap pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- A superior level of service with a dedicated on-site building manager
- Secure undercover resident parking with lift access and visitor parking
Meriton takes conservation and environmental impact seriously. These measures not only contribute to the public good, but also significantly reduce your strata levies and utility bills.
- Spectrum has a 4.5-star average thermal comfort rating*
- Water saving initiatives with-in the apartments and common areas reduce water consumption by up to 40 per cent, the equivalent of 7 x 50m swimming pools^
- Energy saving initiatives reduce energy consumption by up to 20 per cent, equivalent to removing 105 cars off the road †
- A Hebel wall system is used in-between neighbouring apartments: Hebal improves energy efficiency, has excellent sound proofing properties and is fire and pest resistant
- All glass windows and doors have a solar tint to reduce heat variants in the summer months
- Apartments are fitted with energy efficient globes and a central hot water system reducing your bills and greenhouse gas emissions.
Location & Lifestyle
- Mascot’s airport-link train station is only 100m away, offering frequent services to Sydney Airport, the City and surrounding areas.
- A thriving business community is located at your doorstep, with diverse employment opportunities from almost 900 businesses based in the area.
- Meriton’s Mascot Central Retail Precinct with Woolworths
- Homemaker centres and factory outlets
- Minutes to Sydney CBD
- Close to domestic and international airport
- Within reach is Bourke Road, Gardeners Road M5 and Princes Highway
Why buy off the plan?
- Prime locations near employment hubs, transport, education and retail precincts.
- Multiple developments to choose from within Sydney
- On-site resort style facilities including aquatic centre, gymnasium, childcare, retail and landscaped communal areas
- Our tenant guarantee provides secured tenancies on settlement for all investors
Meriton help you manage
- On-site building managers can lease your apartment, address your daily concerns and manage the maintenance of your apartment
- Property and Strata Management teams are responsible for the ongoing professional management of your development
Property Type: Residential
Developer : Meriton
Spectrum completion dates:
Retail/Building A- April 19
Building B & D2 – May 19
Building C – July 19
Building D1 – June 19